Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Links



It's Friday, friday, friday...Did you know tomorrow's Saturday? And yesterday was Thursday? [I wonder if I can get sued for using that line.] Anyways, I have a lot of fun links today. Some that are near and dear to my heart and others are aspirations or inspirations. Happy reading ~ 


I wanna do a music video like this with me and Ty. [Stacy King Official]


Who doesn't like seeing adorable [and funny] wedding moments? [A Cup of Jo]


I put on this conference every year for middle school and high school girls. Our  teaches girls to recognize and go after their dreams. [Becoming Girls]


Who doesn't love Instagram? For all you obsessives out there, now you can do MORE with 'em.


Probably definitely gonna do this for my sister when baby Zeek comes. [The Daybook]


A printable of my favorite line in my favorite kids movie. [The Letter 4]



^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.