Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Links: Don't You Know It's Christmas Time At All

Oh goodness, the moment I finished my plate of dark meat and stuffing I thought to myself, "It's here, it's really here!" Christmas of course. 


Are you ready? 
I have exactly 1 present bought. My little brother's. I would tell you what it is because he's 8 and doesn't even know I have a blog, but my little sister on the other hand...she's 10 and she reads everything in sight. Even this blog :) She's also not the best secret keeper because she gets so excited. Adorable. 


Here are some favorite reads I've seen pop up this week. Bon appetit! 


-Everyone's all about crafting your own decor these days. This Holiday Door Mat D.I.Y. is a genius idea. [A Beautiful Mess]


-Saw this and giggled. A little overboard but intriguing eh? Which of the Beatles would you kiss? [A Cup of  Jo]


-This post makes me wanna move just because. I'm not, but when I do, this baby is bookmarked. She's calling it a slow jam. [How to be a grown-up]


-Probably gonna make these this year for our Christmas cookie exchange, Christmas Heart Cookies. [Canadian House & Home]


-She's an author with no desire to be published. She writes for her. And she's my friend. (On publication) [No.17]


-Cute girly ornaments made with doilies! I LOVE doilies! DIY Doily Lantern [Glamour and Grace]


-Trying to sucker Ty into watching this movie this weekend. White Christmas [IMDB]


Happy weekend. Left over turkey is on our menu.


Love,
JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.