Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 Lessons I Learned Today



One
God never changes. That's a fact. 
Two
Ice Coffee with Sugar-free caramel is a pleasant change from my tea fetish
Three
Cowboy boots are the shoe version of your "little black dress". They look good with everything and you always get compliments. 
Four
I am buying myself legitimate alarm clock because my phone has proven unfaithful.
Five
My husband is the most patient man on the face of the earth. I'd happily bet my life on it. 
Six
The Home Goods store de-stresses me.
Seven
If I forget to sing just for the pure sake of singing, I get really cranky.
Eight
Sleep is imperative to the well being of myself and those around me.
Nine
There is something to be said for keeping your word.
Ten
I forget to cross things off my plethora of lists and therefore never get the gratification and closure of it's completion.
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.