Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Calling All Closet Singers

Are you a hairbrush singer? Do you love music but think you could never be as good as so-and-so? Well then I have a treat for you!


7 days from today I will be starting a trial run through my I Heart Singing E-Course. My running motto in this course is Everyone can sing. You might call me crazy but I know it's true and I'll prove it through this course. "How are you gonna do a singing course through the internet??", you ask...Well, guess you'll just have to take it to find out :)


It is a {7} week course and I am offering it absolutely FREE to the first 10 people who apply below. I already have 2 signed up so that means I have 8 spots left. 


Enter your name and email below and I will send you a Welcome Email by Friday night to confirm your registration and get you your login information. 

*The entry closes when all 8 spots are taken or by midnight on Friday.


This is going to be fun! :) 



Love,



^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.