Friday, March 11, 2011

#Follow #Friday

Happy Friday! I hope your week went well. Mine has been full of writing, working and wedding planning. My Little Sister is getting married on Saturday so we're all hands on deck the next couple of days. But I couldn't forget about Follow Fridays! I can hardly believe its Friday already. 

Here are some of my recent faves:


1. One of my favorite writers, Shauna Niequist. Her blog is as good as her books. // 2. I'm not sure where Mrs. Nesting Place comes up with all her creative and reconstructive ideas, but I like it. The highlights for me are her step by step photo tutorials. // 3. Cara: This girl is a dear friend and has a crazy good story to tell. So full of wisdom and compassion, she's a newbie to the blogging world so please welcome her gently :) // 4. I love looking at the pictures on Oh Joy's site. Her compilations of products makes me want to be everything. // 5. Who doesn't want easier, more creative ways to be organized??? Simplify Organizing sends me weekly tips on how to keep up with the house work and minor things I tend to neglect if not reminded. Good reads too. 


Have a splendid weekend!


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.