Friday, March 18, 2011

#Follow #Friday

Happy Friday friends! Today is officially declared "Get My Life Back in Decent Order" Day, consisting of laundry, dishes, mopping, dusting, more laundry, and unpacking my bag from the trip [don't judge me]. But not before I get you guys my #Follow #Friday faves. 

If you're a bloggin' newbie, check this guy out for some legit tips.

For all my artsy fartsies, you will love this girl.
Pretty things to look at :) We all love that right??
This girl has some bomb diggity posts & freebies. You'll love it.

And thanks for everyone who signed up for the Free Trial Run of my I Heart Singing course. You will be getting and email from me shortly. 

Happy Reading!

Love,
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.