Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Obsessions: Tacos+Tea+Floral Leggings

Happy Saturday from the great desert of Palm Springs. Going on day 4 here and the weather is surprisingly a little chilly than I'd imagined. This week's obsessions are all Palm Springs related...kinda. They're things I've been obsessed with since being here. :)  


I have been craving these [specifically shredded beef] for way too long. Well, today I got my wish. So far, these guys have my favorite.
This drink tastes like ice cream in a cup. Make sure you don't put too much half & half in tho. Very importante. Thanks E.Rud for turning me on to these :)
Not usually a fan of the crazy florals, but I saw a girl wearing these today with boots and a black dress it was adorable, to say the least. So now I'm on a hunt for some of these, any suggestions? I already checked F21. No dice. 

Hope your Saturday is eventful. Or not. 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.