Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekend Links

Oh Hello!
I just got home from a week of core group training for our soon-to-be endeavor. It was so relaxing (I woke up no earlier than 11:00AM most days) and refreshing to spend some much needed time with those wonderful people. 


Today I'm unpacking (haha, yea right) and gearing up for our last weekend at our home church. And by gearing up I mean crying, practicing songs, crying, writing cards, crying, and crying. It's gonna be a tough weekend to say the least. (If you go to Rancho, please come say hi after one of the services. Puh-lease! We'll be in the back.) You saying goodbye to anyone(s) soon??
- - - - - 




This week, on Beautifully Rooted, I wrote about the big bad rumor weed we all know too well. Can I get a witness? (Beautifully Rooted)


I also shared my Top 5 iPhone Apps I always have open over at the Blog Guidebook. If you're a new blogger, you should bookmark this site! It's full of tips and tricks. (Blog Guidebook)


I am going to bribe my mother to help me make a bunch of shirts like this. (Sincerely, Kinsey)


@FakeWorshipLead is hands down one of the funniest people to follow on Twitter. If you like church-jokes (and don't get offended easily) follow him. (Twitter)


These girls are doing AMAZING things with the magazine culture of photoshop and fake "real" images. They have a petition going to get extensive photoshop editing taken away from young girls magazine publications like Seventeen and Teen Vogue. There is hope in our younger generation. (change.org)


I think I'm going to write an open letter to Joy Williams and ask her to be my BFF. She's adorable! And John Paul White looks like Johnny Depp. Seriously. (Youtube)


How come no one's told me about the magic of Cold Cream??? Do you use it?? I'm a convert. (Target)


A 12 foot great white shark sighting in La Jolla is no laughing matter. Tyson's worst fears are coming true lol. (ABC News) 


Going to see this movie this weekend with the rest of the world. You? 


Have a good weekend~ Take a nap eh?
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.