Sunday, July 1, 2012

12 Worship Songs Stuck in My Head

Everyone sings and everyone listens to music. Sometimes it's subconscious, in the elevator or mall or doctor's office. Worship music is a huge and pivotal part of my life right now, as it is both my job and my passion. So I'm always on the look out for new music, new arrangements, and new inspiration. 

Below are the 12 bedrock songs mulling around my heart and mind in this season of life. 
What are you listening to these days?

1. Amazing Grace
2. Come Thou Fount (*Favorite version)
3. Be Still My Soul
(Hymns)


4. How He Loves
5. You Won't Relent
(Jesus Culture)


6. Micah
7. Job Song
(Antioch Worship)


8. You Are For Me
(Kari Jobe)


9. Desert Song
10. Forever Reign
(Hillsong)


11. Give Me Faith
12. You Reign Alone
(Elevation)
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.