Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend's Lovely Links

I'm not doing something pointless this weekend, because I am LA at God Chicks Women's Conference. But it still counts as a refreshing weekend. I haven't been to a women's conference in for.ev.er! So ready to sit, relax, and be taught all weekend. If you're going, make sure you Tweet or Facebook me and say hi! ~ And as always, pictures will be on Instagram (username: juliannamorlet). 


With that, here are my most favorite reads from the week 
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 


I love the inspiration in this post to make blogging a source of storytelling, no matter what you blog about. (Etsy)


I am a new fan (read: obsessed fan) of The Artist and the Architect! I can't remember where or how I stumbled upon this endearing couple, but I can't stop reading. You might see some of my writing being inspired by their geniuses. Like this @theworld post. (The Artist and the Architect)


Got a favorite spot in your house? Mimi & Meg wanna see it. (Mimi+Meg)


Lead with love. It's fun to make someone's day better. (Catalyst Blog)


I swear Rachel Evan's motivation for blogging is to rial people up and watch their world views shatter. Okay, a little dramatic, but I love this woman. Her recent post on Complementarianism and Heiarchy Outside the Home and Church (read: Women in leadership over men other than their husbands or pastors) has sparked some good entertaining conversation. Take a look. (Rachel Held Evans)


I have a photo shoot next week and I cannot decide what to do with makeup. I want it to be different. Thank goodness for Pinterest. (Pinterest)


I use to watch baseball religiously when I was in high school and college. I've been to a lovely amount of stadiums on both coasts and my favorite team is the Angels. Hands down. Mostly because my uncle works for them and their main color is red. But luckily they're good too. Do you watch Bball? (Angels Baseball)


Have a good weekend! Anything crazy exciting happening? 
-
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.