Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hello Fruit, You are My Favorite

Ever since going sugar free (which you might only know because of Twitter or #Instagram), I've had to find other ways to suffice my sweets cravings. Now, I'm not one of those healthy girls that exclaims, "Eating a piece of fruit is just as, if not more, satisfying than a bar of chocolate!" Heck no. Chocolate is chocolate friends. There is no replacement. Period.

But I've found ways to not crave it, as much. And that's getting creative with fruit. Apples/pepper jack cheese and pears/feta cheese on pretty much anything is my current obsession. So today, me and some girl friends went on an adventure trying to find this stand in Fallbrook, CA (off the 15 South and Hwy 76). Amazing fruit and good $! If you're local or visiting Southern Cali, try it! 

Oh! And Happy Fourth of July! 

Are you sugar free? 

**Rest assured, this will not turn into a sugar-free blog. I'm not that good :)
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.