Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Morning After // A Relationship Series



So, I meant to do this in video form, and I might post one tomorrow morning, but I got back from a couples retreat just now and don't look video ready so I'm just gonna have to type it out. :) Oh vanity.
Ok, so this series I am so excited for! Antioch Temecula just finished the God Delusion and have begun the relationship series titled, Status [a play on Facebook]. Each week of the series we will tackle the different relationship statuses. 
Since I love talking about relationships, I thought it would be fun to do a follow-up on Monday mornings to whatever the topic was the night before. Hence the title, The Morning After. 


I am also gonna have guest posts by different perspectives of the night. 


So tomorrow, tune in for my first response post on tonight's topic: Singleness. 


Happy Sunday! Take a nap for me.


Love,




*For more information on Antioch's events, go here. 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.