Saturday, September 3, 2011

I've Got Nothing

Yup, Today, I've got nothing. 
My head is spinning a million miles and hour and I've tried to re-write today's post a zillion times but nothing is making sense. It reads like fragments of thoughts swirled around in a blender. Nothing coherent.


I'm always afraid to write if I have nothing to, for fear that meaninglessness will come out. Until a new friend of mine wrote this post: I've got nothing. [See the title similarities ;)] This post gave me hope knowing that I'm not the only writer who doesn't always have something to write. She wrote, "I am a writer. I'm just a newly realized one and I suppose I need to get used to some valleys in the perpetual journey." Yes, Rach, yes you are. And so am I.


And despite the quality of my writing on any given day, I'll do it anyways. [Right Jenn?]


So happy Saturday readers. Buy someone's coffee today :) 
Love,





^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.