Saturday, September 17, 2011

Real Life Women of God // That's a Wrap!



Well my dear friends, I hope you were as encouraged as I was this week, hearing from the perspectives of real life women of God. I think the main 3 things I took away from all the ladies are:


1. I need to seek hard after God
2. Struggle is for the refining of our beings.
3. These women are just like me!


There is no difference between us and them. We are women seeking to know God more. They are women seeking to know God more. They struggle with sin, depression, insecurities, emotional roller coasters, etc. And so do we. They came out on the other side, and so can we. 


If you didn't get to read all the posts, I've linked them up below for your review and enjoyment :) Feel free to share them with friends and family and the comments will always be open for dialogue as well!

Real Life Women of God // Meet the Ladies...Real Life Women: The Gardening Analogy [Kathie Boyd]Real Life Women: Where is Your Identity? [Tamara Clare]Real Life Women: Seeking Hard After God [Kelly Bell]Real Life Women: Because He Lives [Alma Hallworth]

Have a happy weekend and tune in tomorrow for our next series preview. 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.