Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We Be Gettin' Professional

My blogging story is quite boring. I started because it came with a website package I downloaded and did it very infrequently and used it more as a rant page than a blog. But over the last 2 years I have fallen in love with the blogging community and the inspiration it gives. So many talented people all over the world that I would have never met had it not been for blogging. 


So now my little online journal is making some baby steps in becoming more and more, cool better attractive professional eloquent. Today I submitted my first sponsorship advertisement to an online magazine. AH! It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Someone twittered it and I responded. Without really thinking. But I'm glad. It was a leap I needed to take.


My next baby steps are:
1. Re-designing my ABOUT ME page. 
2. Searching for other {semi-inexpensive} sponsorship availability [max $30]. 
3. Search for a good beginner camera. 


I thought this part of blogging would be stressful with a lot of pressure but it's been exciting!


What's your next blogging step? 


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.