Friday, May 13, 2011

My Top 3 Lifestyle Blog Follows

In the blog world there are different categories of blog specialties. Some are food related, others are fashion related, craft related, graphic design related...pretty much any hobby, career, major, or stage of life you're in you'll find a blog for it. Then there are blogs labeled "lifestyle blogs." They cover life. In it's entirety to the author. These can be entertaining and insightful if done right. There are some that are not done right and serve more like a jr. high diary. Sporadic, irrelevant, and full of inside jokes for a select group of people. :) And that's ok, if that's what the author is intending. But it's not ideal for mainstream blogging. 

So today's #Follow #Friday contains {3} Lifestyle Blogs done well. [In my opinion.] Here was my observation criteria: 
1) Clean, organized yet attractive to the eye. Not a mess of random icons or headers.
2) Good design tailored to author's personality. Lookin' pro.
3) Meaningful content. It's hard for me to read about the intricacies of women's lives that I've never met. But if they explain it to me as such [someone they've never met] I am more interested because they start from square one, not assuming I know what "last year's christmas party fail" was. 

With that, here are my top 3 Lifestyle Blog Follows.





Happy Reading!


Love,
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.