Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August Round-Up

Everyone's sayin' it, but I'm gonna say it again: I can't believe it's September already! 
Goodness. Looking back over last month's posts, I was able to smile and remember how good August was to me. It was a very fulfilling month. So in case you missed a post, I chose my "most read" according to the stats + my favorites to write and together they make up August's Round Up. Happy reading! 

The Release of Freedom: Part 1 & Part 2

The Help: A Review from a Fake Feminist



Sundays are for Worship: Antioch Temecula



My Writing Dreams Come True



My 4 Types of Daily Writing



7 Nuggets From My First Blog Conference



#Friday #Follow Readers Edition



One Word Wednesday: Empathy





^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.