Friday, August 26, 2011

#Friday #Follow: Pleasure & Provoked Readings

Pleasure:
Lipstick. Such a lost art. We all lipgloss now. But I think the actual stick of lipstick is makin a come back soon. This girl wears it well. Super gorgeous!

Instagram Photo Album. These days all mine and Ty's photos are taken with our iPhones. As a result, I don't think I've printed pictures in for-ev-er. So Elsie from A Beautiful Mess gave me this cute photo book idea. I think I'm gonna do it, one per year.


Provoked: 

Stepping away to create & Seeking Reconciliation by No.17. I knew the second I read this girl's blog that we were going to be instant friends. Though her writing flurries through real life, these two posts have captured my attention and cause my mind to strain the most. In a good way.

What are you reading this fine Friday?

PS. Watching Adjustment Bureau and am liking it but so confused!


Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.