Sunday, August 1, 2010

We Hate Moving...

Although you wouldn't think so because in the last 13 months we have moved exactly 3 times. Pretty ridiculouso. Ty and I hate moving with equal intensity but different reasons. Go figure. 
 
I hate moving because...
1. it requires me to go through all the stuff [aka. crap] that I somehow accumulated after the last time we moved.
2. one of my pet peeves is making multiple trips...that's all moving is. Multiple trips.
3. it makes me sweat.
 
Ty hates moving because...[in his own words]
1. its alot of work.
2. its alot of change.
3. and it takes too much time and energy.
4. Jules becomes a Nazi cleaner.

This time it only took us 2 days. Well, we made it only take us 2 days, we didn't really have a choice. We got home from our Middle School summer camp on Thursday night around 11:30PM. Got to bed around 1:00AM. Woke up at 9:00AM and started packing like rats. Went to sleep around 10. Woke up and repeat. 

Saturday we had our dear friends [and soon to be married friends] help us most of the day. We owe them big time! It's true, many hands make light[er] work. 

I think where we are now is where we'll stay for a while.

I am way too excited about decorating this place. Super cute and quaint and its a blank canvas. I rummaged through the clearance aisle of TJ Maxx yesterday and found some winning items. Pics coming soon! I finally get to have a "Home" section on my blog!

I'd love for you pro-decorators and crazy creative wifeys to send me decor tips and ideas.

Peace out,

~JM

No comments:

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.