Friday, December 7, 2012

Becoming Into the Weekend



This conference has been consuming the better part of my year. Tomorrow we're having one of our last team meetings before the big event (Jan 25-26). I could start a whole blog about my team and how they work together, sparking one another's inspiration and creativity.

I love these girls and all that they represent.

I am passionate about this next generation of women and girls, rising up to be who God called them to be.

Not feminists with an I am woman hear me roar, but girls who are discovering the heart of God and more specifically, the heart of God for them. 

If you're new, myself and team of (amazing) women and girls put on a 2 day conference for Middle School and High School girls. We invite moms to come too.

We have fun and there is always lots of goodies~

This year, we're incorporating a real live horse...on stage...doing backflips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In other news,

Next month's blog series will be on The Secret Life of American Teenage Girl. Not related (entirely) to  the TV show. The boy series will follow.

Christmas is 16 days, 2 hours and 40 minutes away.

For those of you who hear my cries for help on Facebook, thanks for your input! Loving the Etsy stores.

Ty and I, as horrible as it is, are in a not so silent Christmas Gift competition every year. We set a budget on what we're allowed to spend on each other and this year, I'm going to win. Guaranteed.

Have you seen this Instagram vid?? #peedmypantsitssotrue

Oh, and it's the weekend.

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.