Friday, December 28, 2012

Weekend Links







Ty and I visited the Getty Villa here in LA, and it was a pretty little surprise. I suggest going if you like history or art. 

Funniest thing I watched online this week: Breaking the Barrier. You know you've done it. (berniehatefield.com)

Most beautiful, real and still respectful thing I've read on Sandy Hook and God in schools. (Rachel Held Evans)


Totally forgot about this board that I was planning on using for Christmas this year... #pinterestfail. Gonna do the smores for my little siblings though. Shhhh. (Pinterest)


Just found out about BeautyArmy from makeup guru friend, Kendra. Gonna try it! Have you? (Citizens of Beauty)


My mind is consumed with the Becoming Girls Conference right now. My staff has taken team work and leadership to a whole new level. Ugh I LOVE them. (becominggirlsconference.com)


Interesting: All the Weddings I've Ever Been to, as I Remember Them. (The Hairpin)


Considering ordering this book. I loved Experiencing God and I think this might be a woman version of that. In a way. Online book club anyone? (Wonderstruck)


What's new around your world? 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.