Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Obsessions: Singin+Perry+Glitter+Hair.

**Welcome to my Saturday Obsessions. I do this little doo-dee-doo every week. To catch up on past obsessions go here.**

It's nearly done. Has taken alot of time, research, and documentation but its almost here peeps. Go here for the full run down. I'm going to be doing a free trial run at the end of February. Email me if you're interested. I'm only taking 12 signups


I got to see this band last night @ Kfrog's 21st Birthday Bash. It was fuuuuuuun. I went with my soon-to-be-sister-in-law, my friend brit, and my long time friend Ethel Mertz [ok, not really Ethel, but that's what I call her].  We were thoroughly entertained.


I'm addicted. I have used it in nearly every art project in the last week. Here are some cute ideas I've found using glitter.  


If I could add on any New Year's Resolution, I'd add on "Learning to tease like a steeze." Seriously. I cannot do it for the life of me. I've tried and tried and bought products and used baby powder. I just can't get it to stand enough. One of these days. Any suggestions?

Happy Saturday!
Love,

No comments:

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.