Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Obsessions: Bets+Sushi+Creating

Creating
It's like something in my mind cracked open. Ever since this course I started, I've been wanting to dress up, dress down, color on, and paint everything that crosses my path! I like it. I made journals for all my voice students. Just covered composition books with clippings, scrapbook paper and marker. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so for myself :) 

Sushi
Second time out and I still love it. Although, Tyson tried to get me to eat sashimi and I'm pretty sure I would gagged and embarrassed him in that restaurant. No thank you. 

Making Bets with Ty
We can't help it. Whenever we disagree the automatic words that come out are "You wanna make a bet" and because we're both so stubborn, we do. haha. In the last 2 days I've won 1 dress and 1 $30 shopping trip. Yesterday I posted on my FB status asking if any other married couples made bets with each other and I got like 12 responses to the positive.  Marriage is fun. 


Lastly, I want to say a big giant huge Thank You to all of you who have donate for our birthdays. We're up to $1036!! So thank you thank you thank you! 


*To stay updated on the progress of the fundraiser, go here and bookmark the page*


Happy Saturday. Go soak up some sun! [If you're in Cali ;)]


Love,

No comments:

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.