Saturday, November 29, 2014

If We Were On A coffee Date | No. 12


If we were on a coffee date, I'd be in my workout clothes. Mostly because I just got new Lulu pants and in short: I'm absolutely in love with everything about them and I wear them all the time and I never want to take them off because it feels like second skin and they keep my legs from jiggling while I run and I love them. 

If we were on a coffee date, Sym would be at home with Ty. Because she needs some heavy duty Daddy time.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I'm sure excited to start teaching voice lessons again. I have two student right now and they're both adorable. First lesson is Tuesday. What I miss most about teaching voice is watching the "light bulb moments" in the girls eyes. "Oooooh that's how it goes!" 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask what you love doing with your spare time. I love hearing people's hobbies and seeing their passion seep through. So many of my friends have hobbies I would never even think of! What's yours?

If we were on a coffee date, we could sit and chat for however long we wanted. Because I won a bet with Ty. I don't remember what it was on but the winner got a full day to themselves. So chat on my dear, chat on.

Refill latte anyone? 


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.