Friday, September 28, 2012

For Your Weekend Reading Pleasure





Are you a woman? Do you like friends encouraging you? Have you heard of Beautifully Rooted? You should. You'll Love them. I do. (Beautifully Rooted)


Dear Tyson Morlet, please buy me this dress. I'll pretend I didn't know. (Ruche)

I love when people visit, and now I'm inspired to make them love it more. Darn you Pinterest. (Pinterest) 

"Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them." (The Daybook)

2012 is National Sex Trafficking Awareness Year. I love that my friends started their non-profit, Milk & Honey, this year for girls rescued in India. (Milk & Honey) 


Christine Cain speaks straight into my heart. Again. (Oasis Church)


This story has gone viral folks. It's amazing what a bagel can do. (Proverbs 31 Ministries)

Have you ever been to Israel? I want to go so bad! Going to try and save my pennies for this trip with DJ Tanner. Yup. You read that right. (Israel Theme Tours)

Did you vote, did you vote, did you vote?? (Facebook)

This weekend I am in a mansion with my 15 amazing Becoming Girls Conference Leaders. We are "retreating"; which really means we're eating way too much junk food and staying up way too late. #girlproblems (Becoming Girls Conference)
    - Picture proof can be found on Instagram by searching #becomingleadersretreat or #becominggirlsconference

And lastly, I leave you with this motivation:


Do what you already do, just more passionately(Darling Magazine) 

Ciao~

*New here? Find me on Facebook or Twitter and say 'ello! 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.