Monday, September 24, 2012

A Story I Should Have Never Heard the End Of

I am honored to have the story of the boy I met at Starbucks featured on Proverbs 31 Ministries Daily Devotional for September 24, 2012. There I tell the story of how I met Kyle. I didn't know his name was Kyle then. He was just a hungry boy and I happened to be carrying my breakfast in a paper bag with cream cheese.

That was the last I'd see or hear of him. Or so I thought. 

And then, I met his mother. It was one of the craziest experiences I've ever been a part of. See our conversation below.

*Some of you have already seen this story, as it is a repost for the Proverbs site, so I apologize. I owe you one.
**Also, sorry about the wind. Think of it as creativity gone bad. 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.