Saturday, October 25, 2014

If We Were on a Coffee Date | No. 10 (with Tyson Morlet)

Today I thought it'd be fun to get Ty's version of a coffee date with me. Spoiler: he talks less than I would. (My commentary is Italicized.)
If we were on a coffee date, we'd be at Starbucks. Duh. (It's a real problem people. Send gift cards help for Christmas.) 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd be drinking my usual (Grande Iced Coffee w/2 pumps classic and half and half). You'd be drinking probably a triple espresso (With soy)

If we were on a coffee date, we'd chat with the baristas and ask how they're doing (Daphne just had a flood in her house and poor girl, her wedding fund is currently going towards that, so I'm pretty invested in her well-being). And we'd let Symphony entertain them (They love her)

If we were on a coffee date, we'd probably talk about how we're doing as parents and where our marriage is at. (He goes straight for the jugular.)

If we were on a coffee date, it'd end with us getting refills and dropping Sym off with the nanny and going to work. (He forgot it's Saturday...)

There you have it. A little peek into our beautiful lives. It's crazy and I still feel a little disoriented sometimes, but we are in a season where we work to flourish. And that part is the best. 

Have a good weekend!
Original photo via
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.