Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Every Girl Needs a Sisterhood


A sisterhood is a gathering of women, girls, daughters, who come together with a purpose, great or small, to support, encourage, lift up and love on one another.

That's my Wednesdays. 

Every Wednesday, a couple hundred women and I get together and laugh, eat, cry, gasp, pray and worship the God who is uniquely, yet uniformly, working in each and every one of our lives. 

We are a Sisterhood. 

And while I'm a little terrified to be the new girl, I know I'm welcome. With wide open arms and overflowing generosity.

It's the most amazing feeling in the world. 

If you don't have a sisterhood, get one. I promise you won't regret it. 

- - - - - - - - - - -
Live in the Austin, Texas area and free on Wednesday nights from 7-9pm? Come hang out with us! I'll personally show you around :) Email or tweet me for more information!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.