Friday, October 17, 2014

If We Were On a Coffee Date | No. 9


If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you my mom's in town and I'm so thankful when she flies out here to help us with Sym when our schedules get crazy.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably be beaming because this week God went above and beyond with the intentional and inspiration interactions I had. I had women, whom I'd never seen or met before in my life, tell me significant answers about things I'd been crying to God for. It was unreal. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask you what you thought about the connection between prayer and community. I use to think they were connected under the general-Christian-life-umbrella. But this week has flipped me upside down. Like, I'm being forced to study and see if there's something I'm missing.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I have these new boots that I absolutely love, but am terrified to wear. Haha! Do you have anything like that? It looked adorable on the model but once you tried them on, you got a little freaked out. I may just take the plunge. Sunday. Maybe. Ah I don't know. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd want to know what you're going to be for Halloween. And if you tell me "nothing" we will spend the rest of our date finding you a costume via Pinterest. Because that's unacceptable. 

What would you tell me on our coffee date?

Original photo via
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.