Thursday, August 21, 2014

5 Reason Why Target Has the Best Baby Wipes


In addition to 14 months of wiping some baby booty, we've entered the everything's mostly always a mess phase. This girl eats everything and by herself because well, she's her daddy's stubborn daughter. That's where she gets it from right?

Guys, I've tried almost every wipe brand there is and have come to the resounding conclusion that Target is the brand for us. I'll tell you why. 


1. PACKS ARE SELF SUSTAINING

No inserts, no extra boxes or bulk. You get the compactness of a crinkly pack but with a click seal top that makes it perfect for the diaper bag.

2. WIPES ARE LIGHT AND SOFT

When you pull it out of the pack, no moisture drips from it like other brands. It's moist enough to do the dirty work but dry enough to not leave a smudging mess. Speaking of smudging...

3. TINY GRIPS THAT GRAB POO

With a couple of high profile brands, the wipes had absolutely no grip, leaving the poo smeared rather than gone. And the other ones that did have grips, still had too much moisture to really get the job done efficiently. I like that I only have to use 2-3 wipes per poo, rather than 4-5 on other leading brands.

4. FRAGRANCE IS THE PERFECT BALANCE 

I don't like the super smelly wipes. There's a reason we all stopped using potpourri in our bathrooms. Smell what I'm stepping in? Okay. But I do like something fresh when wiping the doo. Target does have an unscented option as well. 

5. COST CAN'T BE BEAT

800 wipes for $15. Enough said. 

Try 'em out and tell me what you think! And really, who doesn't need another excuse to go to Target. #yourewelcome

- - - - - - - - - -
If you're new to this space, I usually reserve Mom talk for Thursdays. This isn't a mom blog. But I do blog and I am a mom. So naturally, it leaks through. 
- - - - - - - - - -
Please note, this post is not sponsored in any way. I didn't get a free box or money to make this list. I genuinely love this product and think more moms might too if they knew it wasn't just another generic brand flop. 


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.