Sunday, December 21, 2014

If We Were on a Coffee Date | No. 13




If we were on a coffee date, I'd be like, "HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE WHAT TYSON GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS?!"

If we were on a coffee date, you'd be like, "YOU ALREADY OPENED YOUR PRESENTS?!"

If we were on a coffee date, I'd be like, "Yes. We suck at Christmas."

If we were on a coffee date, we'd laugh it out and then I'd unveil the gloriousness that is my new espresso machine. Then I'd make you a latte. Or macchiato. Or cappuccino. Whichever you prefer. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably end up telling you the story of how we came to open presents early and how since our first Christmas, I have guessed my presents dead on. 5-0, Jules. 

If we were on a coffee date, Tyson would probably chime in from the peanut gallery (because we'd be at my house. And on latte #2). But don't let that fool you, he's just as caffeinated excited as I am about opening this present early. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask what your favorite Christmas gift was. I love hearing people's favorite things. It tells me a lot about you, knowing what makes you happy. 

If we were on a coffee date, we'd probably sit on the subject of memories forever. Everyone has them, good and bad. Holidays have a weird way of forcing introspectivity (is that even a word?) and sometimes we just need to process out loud. 

At least I do. Maybe you do too. 

If we were on a coffee date, what would you want to chat about? 

More espresso? 


Original Image via
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.