Monday, December 15, 2014

How to Change Someone's Tomorrow



A sisterhood isn't created by organized gatherings. It starts first with regular, ordinary life; seemingly small decisions that will ripple into the future, affecting lives in ways we might never know the fullness of.

Shanna's story makes me cry, not tears of sorrow, but tears of thankfulness for the beautiful loving girls in the world. I want to be one of them.

"So I want you to remember, when you look at your mom, she's not just a housewife. She's not just a person that picks up your clothes and clean the house, she's a hero. She's my hero. And she saved my life."

Who we love on today might change their tomorrow. Don't forget that.


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.