Friday, June 13, 2014

If We Were On A Coffee Date | No. 4




If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably have my shirt on backwards but I'd tell you We're here! Austin, Texas has three new residents as of Tuesday. We traveled 1300 miles in 22 hours, with 2 hotels and a whole lot of junk food. We are safe and happy and nesting. 

If we were on a coffee date,  I'd tell you last night I found out how I'm completely ill equipped to live in Texas weather conditions. I know the humidity will take some regimen adjusting, but the tornados?? My goodness. Those are enough to chase this California girl back home. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask if you've ever lived out of your home state before. I find it fascinating how everyone adjusts to such a drastic life change. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you how Baby Girl Mo is now sleeping in her own room and I'm surprised  how well she's I'm doing. She wakes up a time or two during the night, but I think she's just adjusting to her new surroundings. She's such a champ. 

If we were on a coffee date, it'd be a shorter one than normal, because my empty house is in shambles (oxymoron?) and we're furniture shopping today. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask you to meet me same time, same place next week so we can chill a little more. 

More pics and road trip stories coming this week. 
Original photo via | Edited by JM
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.