Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Never Let Us Go | Shoreline Music



Never Let Us Go, was written by Ty, Jake, and Marquita of Shoreline Music. The feel is similar to Job Song, some of you will remember from a while back. What I love most about this song is the accessibility it has almost instantly with a congregation.

Simple melodies lend themselves to the depth of the lyrics.

The message is simple: Brokenness is not a disadvantage for the children of God. It's an advantage. 

This project was one of the funnest in my worship / music experiences. The team and staff that put their hearts, time, sweat and tears into making this tool a reality is incredible. I know because I work with them. Most everyday.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll introduce them to you. One by one, profile highlight of my friends and co-workers.

"Why?" you might ask. Why do you need to know these people?

Good question.  You're just gonna have to trust me.

These people are rich in love and talent and passion for God, His people and His house.

I love our team. So so much.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Watch the other videos here:

POWER AND GLORY
WANNA KNOW
more to come. 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.