Friday, March 6, 2015

If We Were on a Coffee Date | No. 15


If we were on coffee date, I'd tell you I'm fighting the urge to become a coffee snob. Like really fighting it. I see how people get there. The beans. The water process. The temperature and tamp. But I refuse to be a Starbucks hater. Although I won't even buy their beans again. #truestory



If we were on coffee date, I'd be wearing a long dress with a crop top and proud of it because my pre-mom tummy is starting to come home. She'll never be the same, and that's okay, but little glimpses here and there are nice.



If we were on coffee date, and you're in pre-mom stage of life, I'd tell you to wear your bikinis and crop tops everywhere. Not really. But really. Just kidding. Kinda.



If we were on coffee date, you'd probably be confused. And laughing.



If we were on a coffee date, I'd text you this article I read in Darling Magazine on seeing and giving credit to the tiny triumphs in our life. Spending the emotions on the small stuff and not waiting for the big stuff.



If we were on coffee date, I'd ask how life is going and what tiny triumphs you need to celebrate.


If we were on coffee date, you might say something like "Good, fun, busy..." and I'd be like, "No, I mean like really." Nitty gritty stuff. You know.

So tell me. How's life going? I do email, twitter, facebook and I love chatting in the comments here too :)


Original image via

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.