Sunday, March 22, 2015

An Epic Weekend | Shoreline Church

 

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
- C.S. Lewis

I saw this shirt at Target and didn't even look at the price tag. I knew I had to have it because my weekends are mostly epic. I get to spend most the day with my favorite community of people, who've all gathered, excitedly and expectantly, for the one sole purpose of seeing God and knowing Him more. 

But that's not the epic part. 

The epic part is, week after week, He shows up

He hears and pours out, again and again, His love, grace and providence on our little community. 

That, my friends, is epic. 

- - - - - - - - - -
How was your weekend? was it your version of epic?! 

- - - - - - - - - - 
Shoreline Music has a new album coming out EASTER weekend and for all my worship leader friends, we have chord charts and tracks to accompany! More info here.

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.