Friday, February 27, 2015

If We Were On a Coffee Date | No. 14




If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably want to meet you at a coffee shop towards downtown. There are so many cute shops here in Austin that I have yet to experience. Houndsooth, Mozart's, Cafe Java. Or we could to go TOM'S. It's my fave! 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you this month has gone waaaaaay too fast. I know it's the shortest month of the year but seriously, wasn't it just Feb 1st? 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask what the highlight of your month is. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you the highlight of my month is watching people get excited about changing the world of some sweet Filipino girls! It's seriously blows me away at how people in this blog community have grabbed a hold of the fight to stop sex-trafficking. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I'm so anxious to see how much $$ was planted in the My Refuge House birthday month. !!! I know our goal was lofty ($2700) but I ain't neva scared. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask what you're crazy passionate about in life. Like the kind of passionate you could just talk and talk and talk about for hours and hours. You know that kind? Is it writing? Parenting? Marriage? Chemistry? Counseling? Music? Non-profs or health? 

I'll run and get us a muffin and then I want you to tell me. Tell me everything! 

Original photo via
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.