Friday, July 18, 2014

If We Were On a Coffee Date | No. 5



If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I'll probably never camp again. Especially in Alaska.

If we were on a coffee date, you'd probably ask me why.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd chuckle and then tell you about the super cold nights, the nasty welt biting mosquitos, the bears (ok, we didn't actually see bears, but the rangers did), how many layers I put on Sym at night, the infection, and the flu. All. in. one. week. #wooooo But we did find a super cute ice cream shop! #silverlining

If we were on a coffee date, half of you would pity me and the other half would laugh at me. If you're in the laughing half, our date would end here. JK. #kinda

If we were on a coffee date, I'd ask if you've ever been camping and where and if it was out of free will or persuasion.

If we were on a coffee date, we'd then talk about our likes and dislikes about camping and then probably Alaska and then probably about traveling in general. Do you like to travel? I love it. Except camping. haha.

If we were on a coffee date, what would you have to tell me?


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.