Monday, April 21, 2014

Our Love Story | It Started in the Parking Lot

Monday- Friday you'll get a snapshot of our soap-opera gone fairytale love story. It's pretty fun. And dramatic. If you miss one, you can get them delivered to your inbox
- - - - - - - - - -




"I love you", he said.

No he didn't. He did not just say that. Did he?

We were in the middle of the church parking lot and the day was turning to dusk. 

"What did you say?" I hollered as I frantically hand rolled down my car window.

"I love you, I want to marry you, and I'll wait however long you need to figure it out." 

We weren't even dating. We weren't even CLOSE to dating.

He smiled and started backing up.

The blushing was uncontrollable. I quickly rolled up my window for fear he would see my quickly reddening cheeks and nose. Oh my nose, what a dead giveaway. 

How on earth could he love me? That's stupid, he doesn't even know me! And marriage? Who does he think he is?

But as I drove the windy road home, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

He's crazy. A lunatic. Two short Summers and a Christmas break were not enough time to know if you loved someone or not. 

Besides I'm going back to school in three months. In Michigan. And I have a boyfriend.  


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.