Saturday, February 8, 2014

Good Morning God


Morning. A new day. A fresh day. A clean day after the rain. When my eyes open, silent serenity is all that is found. And though life wants so bad to crack through, it can’t.

At least not yet.

The moments are too pure and too new. They are not yet ready to be worn down and exposed. No, just for this moment let my life stand still with just You and me.

I know this silence will break and the day will soon demand its time, so give me strength, give me grace, and give me peace to do Your will this day. (Tweet that!)

"For there is none like You among the gods, oh Lord, nor are there any words like Yours. All the nations You have made shall come and worship before you and shall glorify Your name.

For You are great and do wondrous things; You alone are God.

Teach me Your ways, oh Lord, that I may walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name. I give thanks to You, oh Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify Your name forever. For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of hell.” (Psalm 86:8-13)

Amen.
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.