Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekend Links



Pinterest has been a huge and amazing distraction this week. From resetting the house, to realizing I need more real food ideas (not just desserts, yikes!), to Smashbook ideas (have you heard of Smahbooks? You should!)

I'm not a huge reader, but I know after Baby Mo is born, I'll be even less so. I'm trying to catch up on my must reads until June :)
-Just finished: Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God (Loved the stories)
-Just started: A Year of Biblical Womanhood: How a Liberated Woman Found Herself Sitting on Her Roof, Covering Her Head, and Calling Her Husband "Master" (Oh yea, this is gonna be good)
Best Youtube I saw this week, hands down. Have you seen this kid?? She's adorable!

My friend from afar is a gorgeous artist and she's giving you a background for February! Use it~ (Thorn & Sparrow)

A stereotypical run down of female worship leader must-haves. This isn't serious. Kind of. But not really. But kind of. (Stuff Christians Like)

Did anyone else belt Crystal Lewis' "I Now Live" at the top of their lungs as a child?? Yea, me neither. But hey she has a blog now! And she's super cute still. 

If these tattoos or these tattoos showed up in my Valentines Day card I wouldn't be bummed. (Tattly)

This post made me want to buy tons and tons of plants. How do they do that?! (A Beautiful Mess)

What are you up to this weekend? IKEA trip anyone? - - - 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.