Friday, September 11, 2015

If We Were on a Coffee Date | No. 16



Oh hey! It's been a while.

If we were on a coffee date, it'd probably be because something got cancelled and I had a great need for some girl time. #sorryguys

If we were on a coffee date, I'd order a Pumpkin Spice Latte hoping it beckons Fall in Texas. But who are we kidding. Really.

If we were on a coffee date, we'd go straight for the jugular. Ain't no one got time for small talk these days. Visions and dreams, relationship questions and advice and life lessons, even the hard ones would pour out of both of us.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd listen to the words you were speaking but really trying to read the heart from which they come.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably be in awe at how God very specifically designed your character, your integrity, your heart and mind and everything that makes up you for a very specific purpose. Even the quirky stuff ;)


If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you it's rare that someone is as in tune as you are with your purpose. And yet, you hold it with an open hand.


If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably have closed up and reopened the blueberry scone I foolishly bought about 5 times by now. Because I'm starving. And already ate dinner. #pregnantprobs

If we were on a coffee date, we'd both check our phones and be shocked at the time. And then laugh, because it felt like we were just getting started.

Oh how I missed these dates. 


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.