Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Girls Rule, Boys... | Baby Reveal

Are still awesome but few and far between in the Mo HouseWe're excited to announce that Baby Mo #2 is a growing girl!


Some of you are saying, "Of course the Mo's baby reveal was with Starbucks!" And I'm not entirely sure if you're referring to the unhealthy obsession we have, the frequency of free drinks we get, or that most of my blog posts are written either about, in, or around coffee. No idea. ;) #iseeyourinstagrams

Also, not gonna lie, I've been so hungry and cranky with this one, I would have bet my life it was a boy. Nope. Just a very aggressive girl. Maybe there's a chance this one will be like me after all ;)

My favorite moment of the day: Me: Yay! They can share a room! Ty: Holy crap we're paying for two weddings! Sym: More coffee please!  #priorities


^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.