Sunday, August 9, 2015

Notes from Sunday | On Trusting God



Trust is an enigma, its almost always preceded with a great amount of fear but once you engage it, it'll set you free.

I was a girl who was told having her own babies was probably never gonna happen. And now, 5 years later, I have a toddler and another miracle on the way (and I'm not even sure how this one happened...)

The doctors gave me a diagnosis that shattered my world, but God always works at a different capacity from this world.

Listen, I'm not saying that when you bring your needs to God he will fill them how you want them.

What I am saying is when you bring your needs to God, He fills them in a way that will cause you to know Him and love Him and trust Him even more than you do right now in this moment.

Whatever you're carrying around today give it to Him.

Someone here needs to know God is their defender.

Someone here needs to know God is their provider.

Someone here needs to know God is their ultimate healer.
Someone here needs to know God still love you. No matter what. 

Trust Him at His word when it says, 
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
He's not messin' around.

- - - - - - - - - -
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.