Thursday, April 18, 2013

No I Did Not Eat a Medium (Super Thin Crust) Pizza By Myself


Seriously, the crust is barely there. At least that's my alibi and I'm sticking to it.

It's my favorite pizza place. Ty was out of town. Baby Girl Mo was practically begging for it. What would you have done huh? #commensejudging #orcompassion

Eating for two has slowed down a bit, thank goodness.

The first trimester, I ate double of everything. Oh not because I was supposed to, but because if food wasn't in my body, someone was going to die.

The second trimester, I got a hold of my adult self and tried to limit the intake to breakfast and lunch. Midnight bathroom trips are overrated.

The third trimester, well, I feel like a human being again. But only in this aspect. Everything else is still amazingly and beautifully weird.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Your turn: Did you over, under, craving eat your way through pregnancy? 


The Girl that Sings blog isn't a mommy blog, but I do post updates, stories and topics of motherhood I'm discovering and others I'm wrestling through once a week on Thursdays.
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.