Friday, March 22, 2013

LISTEN UP | My Top 6 Christian Music Recommendations



1. Kari Jobe: Steady My Heart, Savior's Here, Healer, You Are For Me // 2. Hillsong Live: Forever Reign, Like Incense, Stronger, His Glory Appears, Desert Song // 3. JJ Heller: Pretty & the Plain, Who You Are, Kingdom Come // 4. Phil Wickham: Divine Romance, I Have Decided to Follow Jesus  // 5. Streams in the Wasteland: Title Track  // 6. Natalie Grant: Held, Home, In Christ Alone

***
I'm getting quiet a few emails and FB messages on music recommendations. I guess it never crossed my mind to post my current listens or worship albums we recommend... ay yai yai!

So I'm starting that today! I'll post different genres over time, but today I'm starting with Christian Music. (*If you already got an email from me, sorry these are repeats :)

I'm not huge into Christian music (!) but there are a few artists and select songs I have on playlist repeat. Take a listen and tell me what you think.

***
If you have an artist you love, don't be a hogger! Tell me in the comments section!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.