Friday, November 30, 2012

Weekend Links (from the comfort of my bed)








The last couple weeks I've been on the lay low. Most days I don't even open my computer. Finally my husband turned to me and asked, "Who are you?!" 

I'm a tired, bloated, peeing, over-eating, amazingly happy woman.

Yup, that about sums it up.

So, how are you?
- - - - - - - - - -

Here's what I've been reading 'round the Web-o-sphere ~

Nearly everything I've read about working out and pregnancy says something to the effect of "Just keep doing what you were before you got pregnant." I need to find what's out there for the girl who was "walking-to-and-from-Starbucks."

 My recent internet obsession is Alex Bodean. A funny, friendly, and freaking informative little girl she is. If you like photography, business or oogling over pictures, she's your girl.

Shared my 10 Tricks to Fuel Blog Writing over at Blog Guidebook this week. Amazing stuff going on over there.

Well, did he go to church on Sunday? Interesting perspective. What do you think?

Elsie has a new e-course out and I just have 1 question: Who wants to buy this for me for Christmas???

This is our new home church here in Los Angeles. !!

The new show, Nashville, has got me hooked. Acting is okay, music is catchy, autotune is all over the place, but I love it. I don't know why. Storyline I think. Have you seen it? Like it?

Maggie is a new (+adorably preggo) friend of mine. Her shop, Gussy Sews, is to die for. If you like ruffles and pretty colors, you will love her.

What are you reading these days?
*PS. Blogging sched back to norm on Monday :) 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.