Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekend Links + A Download

(Click on the image to save for a background download- - -)

Things have been a little quiet here. Those that are still here, thanks for hanging with me. It's been a weird couple of weeks, but the end result will. be. worth. it. 

And thanks to you sweety pies of you who helped me with my microdermabrasion dilemma on Facebook. Saving up for the Clarisonic and making an appointment this week.

I went to this conference with my pastor's wife and it was sweet and refreshing. The biggest take-away for me: God, my Father, empowers me to be right where I am. 

Mmmm (Christina Perri) Christmas music.

This is taking most of my time these days and I am LOVING it. These girls are my passion and my inspiration. This year, we're Becoming Brave

Holy salad

I had a moment of shame this week when I realized nearly 90% of my "Food" Pinterest board was dessert. Dessert people. As if all I eat is dessert. 

@LASCANNER is the funniest informative person I follow on Twitter. Hands down. If you live in LA, you need it.

How true is this?

So, What are you doing this weekend? 
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.