Friday, May 4, 2012

Singing in the Sunshine // Weekend Links

This weekend I will be in a sunshine paradise, doing what I love most with these ^^^ amazing girls. Singing, sunbathing, and learning more about Jesus'. Tune into #instagram (username: themorlets) or #twitter (username: juliannamorlet) to see some behind the scenes pics from the weekend. 


What are some of the songs we'll be singing, you ask? 
Our God, Desert Song, Hosanna, Break Every Chain, This is Our God, None But Jesus, Til I See You, How He Loves, Amazing Grace, God Is Able
- - - - - 


Enjoy your ray of sunshine! Here are some fun reads for ya: 


So there's this adorable girl I know, and you know her too, and she finally started a blog where she will be sharing her perspective of life and faith as a young musician. Show her some love! (iamxenia) 


I love having a calendar as my comp's desktop. Do I use it? Nah. Are they cute? Yup! Here's the one I'm using for May. (Thorn + Sparrow) 


Did you know you can get addicted to tanning? Crazy! (Huffington Post)


Doesn't this video make you want to change the world?? (YouTube)


Totally irrelevant to everything, yet perfectly relevant to any woman, I found the perfect ponytail. Yup. (Pinterest) 


The Good Women Project is catching some major momentum and if you're a woman, you should check it out. Lauren, the founder, wanted to start a project that  exists to restore a woman’s identity as God created her to be. And I'm a huge fan. Hopefully I can do a full post on them soon. So good. (Good Women Project)


Happy Weekend friends! ~ See you on Twitter or Instagram!
^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.