Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites // Food, Bags, Zoey & Courage

This is where I show you my current favorite things. Friday is fun day and it's fun to find new things. Enjoy.


Betsy Life
I just found this treasure yesterday, thanks to her tweet about this pizza. Holy canoli. Make this. Tonight. For Dinner. Or lunch, lunch is earlier.

Wedding Chic: $10 Totes 


Customize your own totes for only $10! A quirky thing about me is that I really really really like bags. And I try to categorize my bags. Thanks to this little deal, I can literally have a name for every bag. Ok, too far. 


Zoey Deschanel, heard of her? She's in this movie, has this show, in this band, married to this guy, and pretty much my new obsession. And if that wasn't enough, she started this blog. Hello Giggles is the ultimate media, musical, fashion, entertainment place to go. You'll love it.

A new friend of mine started this tumblr with inspirational photos to give her readers a little extra boost during the day. I loved the idea and wanted to share it with you. Make sure you bookmark this one ;) 

Happy Friday! 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Love,

^^^Opinions, two-cents, questions and ramblings are welcome. And go above. Go ahead. Try it.

Reader Faves.